As a homeowner, you do your best to keep up with maintenance. However, there are times when you slip behind, thus resulting in a situation in which you let a project get ahead of you.
This is often true with your home’s windows, as you may not think about them often. As your home ages, it’s critical that you keep a close watch on your windows, as they’ll need replaced at some point.
Do you notice any of these things regarding your windows?
• You feel a cool draft during the winter months
• You’re able to hear more outside noise than in the past
• You struggle to open, close, and lock your windows
• Your windows often fog, making it difficult to see out of them
• Your window frames are damaged by water, chipped, or damaged in some other way
If you come to notice one or more of these common issues with your windows, it’s time to take action. Inspect them closely and then make a determination as to how much longer it makes sense to live with them. There’s a good chance you’ll come to the conclusion that replacement windows are in your future.
Pond Roofing is an award-winning roofing contractor in Fairfax, VA. We specialize in roofing, siding, window replacement, and door replacement in Fairfax and Arlington, VA. Please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google.