Has the time come to consider new siding on your home? If so, you have many options, including but not limited to vinyl and fiber cement siding.
While you may not be excited at the cost of replacing your home’s siding, you don’t want to put this off once the time comes. Here are five reasons why this may be the best decision for you and your home:
1. Frequent painting. Do you find your siding in need of new paint every year or every other year? You can put this in the past with new siding.
2. Warped boards. Over time, many types of siding can become warped or rotted. This is a sign that a change is in store.
3. Increased heating and cooling costs. Did you know that new siding can help improve your home’s energy efficiency, thus saving you money?
4. Mold, fungus, and mildew. This is a top indicator that your siding needs replaced. Not only does it look bad, but it can impact the rest of your home.
5. Discoloration. Over time, siding can (and probably will) become discolored. This can drag down the overall appearance of your property.
These are just five of the many reasons to replace your siding. If you feel that now is the time for a change, don’t wait any longer to learn more about your options.
Do you have questions about your home’s siding, as well as making a change? Contact us for more information and guidance.