There may come a time when you need to hire a roofing contractor. Maybe you have a hole in your roof that requires an immediate repair. Or maybe your roof is so old that a replacement in the near future is an absolute must.
Regardless of your situation, you need to exercise patience when choosing a roofing contractor. This is a big decision that will impact you in a variety of ways. Here are five questions to ask before starting the project:
· Can you share a clear overview of what is going on with my roof?
· How much experience do you have in the industry?
· What’s the best solution to my problem?
· Can you help me understand the pros and cons of a roof repair as compared to a full replacement?
· What’s the cost of completing the job?
These are the types of questions that can help you feel better about moving forward.
If you like the answers you receive, you can confidently take on the project with the idea of completing it sooner rather than later.
Conversely, if you have any concerns about the contractor, you can continue your search until you find someone better.
Pond Roofing is an award-winning roofing contractor in Fairfax, VA. We specialize in roofing, siding, window replacement, and door replacement in Fairfax and Arlington, VA. Please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google.