Is it time for a new roof? Are you finally ready to move forward with this project? It may be scary, especially if you don’t know the first thing about roofing; however, there are steps you can take and questions you can ask to ease the stress.
Here are several questions to ask a roofing contractor:
· Can you explain the process of installing a new roof, from beginning to end?
· Do you have insurance?
· Do you have a contractor license?
· Can you explain the many types of shingles and other products that will be used?
· Do you offer a warranty on workmanship?
· Can you provide me with any references?
At Pond Roofing, these are the types of questions we enjoy answering. The reason for this is simple: it means the homeowner is truly interested in doing things the right way.
Our goal is to provide accurate and detailed answers, ensuring that every homeowner we speak with is comfortable with our products and services.
Are you interested in learning more about the roof installation process? Has the time come to speak with a professional? We are here to answer all your questions. From there, it is your decision as to what you do next. You can be rest assured we are able to provide assistance every step of the way.