When it comes time to replace your home’s siding, it won’t be long before you’re searching for answers to a variety of questions.
One of the most common is as follows: how long does it take to complete a siding job?
While there is no simple answer to this question – since every project is unique – there are some details that impact the length of the installation.
Here are some specifications of your home that can impact how long it takes to complete the job:
· Square footage
· Number of stories
· Any landscaping features close to the home
· The grading around the home
For example, it’s much quicker (and easier) to replace the siding on a single story home than a tri-level.
Some of the other project specifications that impact the project include:
· If old siding needs to be removed (and whether or not it was installed properly)
· The type of siding, as each type has different installation requirements
· Any challenges that arise along the way, such as wood that needs replaced as the result of water damage.
Generally speaking, you can expect your project to take anywhere from 7 to 14 days from start to finish. Of course, we’ll keep you in the loop every step of the way, ensuring that you know exactly what to expect.
Pond Roofing is an award-winning roofing contractor in Fairfax, VA. We specialize in roofing, siding, window replacement, and door replacement in Fairfax and Arlington, VA. Please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google.