As you begin to spend more time outdoors, you may come to find that the cold winter weather took a toll on the exterior of your home.
Fortunately, there are many ways to clean your home, thus bringing it back to life for the summer season.
Pressure washing your home is an idea to consider, as this can quickly and efficiently remove any build-up dragging down the curb appeal of your home.
Tip: carefully consider how much pressure you use, as too much can damage certain parts of your home, such as vinyl siding.
Here are some tips for getting started:
· Purchase detergent intended for use with a pressure washer
· Use a low pressure spray (see above)
· Work on one small section at a time, moving from top to bottom
· For difficult stains, let the detergent sit for a couple minutes before washing
· Be sure to remove all the detergent from the surface
Note: before starting, cover any landscaping in close proximity to your home.
With these tips guiding you, it won’t be long before you’re pressure washing your home and enjoying the end result.
Pond Roofing is an award-winning roofing contractor in Fairfax, VA. We specialize in roofing, siding, window replacement, and door replacement in Fairfax and Arlington, VA. Please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google.