Are you thinking about replacing your old windows? Are you ready to move forward, but a bit concerned about choosing the right product?
While you may have some concerns, you shouldn’t let these stop you from taking on this home improvement project. Not only will replacement windows improve the curb appeal of your home, but they will also improve energy efficiency.
Here are five questions to ask your contractor before moving forward:
· What are your thoughts on my current windows? Is it time to replace them?
· Can you explain the different types of windows on the market?
· How long can I expect each type of replacement window to last?
· What is the cost associated with each type of window?
· What are the different features associated with each type of window?
As you ask these questions, you should expect others to come to light. As they do, discuss them with your contractor so that you fully understand what’s available and what makes the most sense for you and your home.
If you’re looking for visually appealing, energy efficient windows that are easy to clean, you’re in the right place. We have many years of experience helping homeowners choose the perfect replacement windows.
Pond Roofing is an award-winning roofing contractor in Fairfax, VA. We specialize in roofing, siding, window replacement, and door replacement in Fairfax and Arlington, VA. Please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google.