There are many benefits of replacement windows, ranging from increased energy efficiency to enhanced curb appeal. While this is a worthwhile project on many fronts, it’s not one you should dive into until you first understand exactly what you’re getting.
Here are some key questions to ask your window contractor:
• Does it make sense to replace all my windows right now?
• What does the installation process entail?
• Is there more than one color to choose from?
• What styles do you have available? Which one fits best with the style of my home?
• Is there a warranty on the installation and/or windows?
• How long does it take to install the windows? Should I leave my home during the job?
As you obtain answers to these questions – among others that are important to you – you’ll come to understand what the project entails and how to best proceed.
If everything checks out, you can sign on the dotted line and wait for the big day to arrive. Soon enough, your home will have all new windows, which is sure to save you money, improve the appearance of your home, and make for a more comfortable climate inside your home throughout the year.
Pond Roofing is an award-winning roofing contractor in Fairfax, VA. We specialize in roofing, siding, window replacement, and door replacement in Fairfax and Arlington, VA. Please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google.